Oblivion's Despair
Welcome!
Oblivion's Despair
Welcome!
Oblivion's Despair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeHome  News UpdatesNews Updates  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Character sheet
Character info: Name: Kai Age: 17 Species: Alien-neko. Blonde.

Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival Empty
PostSubject: Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival   Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:04 am

Just as the name suggests, this roll play is about NEKOS, a type human-cat hybrid.

Sadly, on Earth, humans would, if they found out about the existence of the poor little nekos, would capture them and preform cruel and unusual tests on them, that would most likely in the end kill them. So this, obviously, means that they would have to keep hidden away from the beings that would kill them. But what if a single one of them slipped and exposed them all...? This is where we start. A young, irresponsible Neko, Kai, whom was adopted into a family of 3 nekos, had, without realizing it, exposed his entire species secret by letting his tail and ears be seen by humans. Now, his face was all over the newspapers, many people asking if there were more of them. Kai, not wanting to face up to talking to his adopted family, decided not to go home, but instead seek refuge elsewhere.

Kai held another secret, however, even from his adopted family. They had sensed it before he had moved in with them, but they decided not to ask any further when he wouldn't give any answers about his heritage. He was, in fact, an alien who had fled from his home planet in search of a peaceful home to live...

He had ruined his only chance for that, it had seemed.

Before joining in this rp, you must post your character(s) in the Character Sheets area of roll playing board.

You can either play as one of Kai's adopted family, or another neko who randomly comes across him during travel. Either way works with me.

On to the RP~!
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionsdespair.forumotion.com
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival   Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:15 am

It was raining heavily. The thunder booming loudly overhead.

Kai, whom was shaking like a leaf now, had taken cover under a bridge. It was the only thing keeping him from pretty much drowning out there. But this refuge was going to be underwater soon, if the rain kept up how it was. He had to get out of there soon, in only 30 minutes, the water would be creeping up on his feet. It'd be so nice to have a home right now, he thought, but after his foolish display before, his adopted family would never take him back.

He was totally alone in this now, with no where to call home. These thoughts saddened him, but he knew, as soon as the rain stopped, he could look for refuge in an abandoned house or something. Anything would be better than this.
Back to top Go down
simonsaysz

Character sheet
Character info: Name: Simon Age: 17 more stuffs later.

PostSubject: Re: Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival   Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:26 am

Simon Looked out the window, It was raining quite hard and Marissa was still out, probably at some party. He got up and went to the door, finding it hard to sleep for some reason as well as he felt something was wrong..... so many things had happened lately and he felt..... something was almost calling to him to find them.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival   Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:35 am

Kai shifted a bit, moving up so the water wouldn't touch his feet. He sighed, wishing that the rain would simply stop so he could find somewhere else to go. Preferably somewhere dry. His ears flicked up out of hiding as he spotted a small cat, drenched to the bone, looking for a place for refuge, "Just like me." He said aloud as he stepped out into the rain towards the soaked cat.

The cat was too exhausted to run from him. He simply picked the cat up, looking into its piercing green eyes a moment before taking it back under the bridge, holding on to it, keeping it warm and effectively drying it off. "We both need a home, it seems..." The cat, seeming to somewhat understand what he had said, licked Kai's cheek, making him smile a little bit.
Back to top Go down
simonsaysz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival   Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:45 am

Simon sighed and stepped outside into the rain and locked the door. "Something is telling me that someone nearby needs help..... call it instincts... but i need to go." He thought as he stepped out onto hte street and began to look around. In five minutes he found himself in a park and sat down on a bench. If he looked forward he could see a bridge, playground equipment and lots of wet sand. He was starting to wonder why he even came out here.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival   Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:52 am

Kai pet the little black and white cat in his arms, his tail swishing idle behind him. He sensed that somewhat had just neared the area he was staying in. He set the cat down on some dry ground and whispered quietly to it, "Stay here...".

He poked his head from under the bridge, his ears folded back so they wouldn't be seen. He spotted a boy, about his age, sitting on a bench. He quickly went back under the bridge, tucking his tail away just in case.

He picked up the cat he had been holding earlier, who had miraculously stayed like he said, and resumed petting it smiling happily as it began to purr.
Back to top Go down
simonsaysz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival   Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:07 am

Simon looked around getting soaked and stood up. He decided to check on the other side of the bridge. He got up and proceeded to sprint near hte bridge and slowed as he crossed it since he did not want to slip on it and fall into hte river below.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival   Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:12 am

Kai flinched, hearing the boy above crossing the bridge, but ignored it. He was more preoccupied with keeping his new kitty friend company...
Back to top Go down
simonsaysz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival   Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:15 am

Simon stopped on the bridge and looked out into the cloudy tree covered world. "I can see so much.... why cant i see anyone to help." He asked himself out loud before starting to walk off the other side of the bridge and go into the thick trees.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival   Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:18 am

Kai had to stifle a giggle as he thought, "Maybe because you're looking in the wrong places. And I don't need help..." even though the last part was a lie... he wasn't going to allow him to hurt his pride anymore. He scratched the cat behind it's ear, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
simonsaysz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival   Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:21 am

He sighed and walked into the think trees on the side and soon realized it was pointless. There was no one around here that could use his help..... he was just wasting his time right now. He turned around and walked back to the bridge but decided he could not get wetter so he started through the river.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival   Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:24 am

Kai, not really paying attention, didn't notice. He clutch the still somewhat wet kitty to his chest, lost in his own thoughts....
Back to top Go down
simonsaysz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival   Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:27 am

Simon walked through the river and slipped on a rock in the middle and fell. A huge splashing noise filled his ears as he fell and was submerged for a second. Breaking back off he began to cough and spit water everywhere." My ears and Tail! He exclaimed to himself before standing back up slowly."
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival   Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:29 am

Kai looked up and blinked, not having clearly heard what the man had said since he had been daydreaming....

But what he did know, was there was a human that was about to see him. As much as he hated to do this, he bolted out of there, the black and white cat still in his arms.
Back to top Go down
simonsaysz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival   Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:33 am

He looked around after saying that and was thankful that no one was around. He exited the river and began to walk home to dry off somewhat sad he could not find anyone. Soon he was home and he went to sleep in his bed after drying off.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival   Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:30 pm

After a little bit, when he was sure the 'human' had left, Kai stepped out from behind a large Oak tree. He looked up at the still crying sky and said quietly to himself, "I need to find someplace to go... I can't sleep out here in this weather." He sighed, still clutching the black and white cat which whom was soaked again, although it didn't seem to mind as much since Kai was holding it.

Kai sighed. He wanted nothing more than to go into the nearest town and sleep in a motel, but with his face on the news everywhere, that wasn't going to be happening. Yes, this was going to be a long night indeed....
Back to top Go down
simonsaysz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival   Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:31 am

He climbed into bed and pulled the blanket over his face. He hoped somehow this would make him tired enough to just fall asleep. It was getting really late and he would be asleep all day tomorrow if he did not sleep soon.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival   Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:35 am

Kai, staring up at the sky for a moment before leaping into the Oak tree he had hid behind earlier. No, it wasn't going to provide him much shelter, but it'd have to work for tonight. He found a comfortable spot on a branch and closed his eyes, ignoring the rain pouring down on him and his uncomfortable drenched clothes.

His cat friend was curled up next to him, trying to keep warm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival   Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nekos: A Story of Love, Hardships, and Survival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oblivion's Despair :: Roll Playing :: Roll Playing-
Jump to: